HOW TO PLACE YOUR ORDER
- Select your School
- Enter all relevant student details as provided on the front cover of your Booklist.
- Select the book and stationery items you wish to order.
- Complete the required payment and delivery details. Make sure to choose the appropriate collection or delivery option.
- Click “Submit your Order”
STEP BY STEP GUIDE TO ONLINE ORDERS
The following guide will step you through the process of completing an online order.
Simply click on any of the picture steps to expand them for further detail..
START YOUR ONLINE ORDER
HAND A PRINTED BOOKLIST TO YOUR SCHOOL OR EDGARS BOOKS & NEWS
A printed booklist can be submitted to your School or handed in to Edgars Books & News, 55 Murphy Street, Wangaratta.
Go to www.northeastschoolsupplies.com.au and view a pintable booklist by clicking on Booklists, your School logo and selecting Year level.
- Select open then print if you would like a printed copy.
- Complete Student name, , student email address and daytime contact details then select the items you wish to order by ticking the boxes.
- Please ensure your Booklist is handed into school or in store at Edgars Books & News before the due date as specified on the front cover of your Booklist.
- Please note electronic books (Digital) can only be ordered online and are non-refundable.
We offer parents a variety of methods to purchase items:
- Online ordering from our website www.northeastschoolsupplies.com.au this method will enable parents to order their Booklist from any of these options listed below:
- School Delivery (Pre-packaged).
Will be available from your School when school resumes back for the year.
- Home Delivery via Australia Post or Courier.
You can nominate a domestic or business address. As delivery will be by either Australia Post or courier we cannot help with requests for specific delivery times.
- Store Collection (Pre-packaged)
If paying for school books then payment is to be made at Edgars Books & News, 55 Murphy Street, Wangaratta by Cash, EFTPOS, Credit card – Visa and Mastercard only. School book package can then be collected at our collection centre at 55 Reid Street, Wangaratta (Next door to Evans Shoes) on presentation of receipt.